Move to here
http://seeandpractice.blogspot.com/2014/11/raspberry-pi-ebooks-free-download.html
http://seeandpractice.blogspot.com/2014/11/raspberry-pi-ebooks-free-download.html
Copyright ©
ArduinoBYME | Powered by Blogger
Design by WP Lift | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com
eric.septianh@gmail.com thanks :D
ReplyDeleteOke juga buku2 nya, ijin dunlud dong..
ReplyDeletepanjaitanali@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecan I make raspberry pi to control the light from using a voice command?
ReplyDeletegive me a book :))
Thanks alot
ReplyDeletecan u send me the link download please? :D fdioni@cek.pm
ReplyDeletei will waiting... thank you very much
swtprasz8888@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteraspberry pii linux :)
sent ...
ReplyDeleteplease send the link to crafta_squad65@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletethanks alot :)
Great , I really like your blog... I want to learn about Raspberry Pi and I get recommendation to ypur blog... I really like if you could share your link download for these ebooks....thanks
ReplyDeletemy email is aspiannur41@gmail.com thanks for your help
ReplyDeletethis my e-mail : teza.harsony230394@gmail.com . thanks :)
ReplyDeletepesen gan..
ReplyDeleteed_nanda[at]live.com
trimakasih sebelumnya
minta link nya gan kirim ke email ane saputroyulianto@gmail.com
ReplyDeletenengmoemoen@gmail.com
ReplyDeletetantowiee@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteminta ebooknya boleh mas
ReplyDeletebisa dikirim ke email saya di indralupaingatan@gmail.com
marter boleh minta link downloadnya ..
ReplyDeletetryfajarman@gmail.com
terima kasih banyak sebelumnya
gan minta link hacking raspberry pi dong
ReplyDeleteboleh minta linknya gan
ReplyDeletehello sir, i want learn about raspberry pi. can u send me the link download? :) thank for your help sir. :D
ReplyDelete